I have recently got rid of my Apple Music subscription (and emotional to Spotify), as part of my U-boat I wont to use iCloud Music Subroutine library. Now with Apple Music at peace I want to just sync my library the old way using iTunes even so I am shown this screen:

enter image description here

There is no option in Settings > Music to ferment off my iCloud Music library on my earpiece. How can I resolve this?

asked Nov 8 '19 at 0:45

2 Answers 2

On your phone, navigate to Settings > Music. There you will see "Show Apple Music" and "Synchronize Library". Make sure both of those are off. I believe that you will not see iCloud Music Library some longer.

answered November 8 '19 at 4:08

4

  • Some are already dispatch.

    Nov 8 '19 at 10:53

  • Which version of iOS are you exploitation? My answer assumes a fully updated phone (ie iOS 13): I think that the menu options varied between when I used iCloud medicine to instantly

    Nov 8 '19 at 14:03

  • I'm using iOS13.2

    Nov 8 '19 at 14:36

  • I don't know why anyone upvoted me. I didn't solve the OP's question

    Nov 12 '19 at 15:30

The solution was solved by Apple Support. I signed out of Apple ID in Settings > iCloud and signed back in again.

answered Nov 12 '19 at 15:34

You must log in to answer this interrogative sentence.

Not the answer you're looking? Browse other questions labelled iphone itunes music .